Gear & Studio
After long decade of collecting, testing and “dusting” variety pieces of gear we decided to go another way of haviing excellent gear.
For mixing and experimenting with sound we fully utilize digital domain effect with some very famous models by companies like Softube (lovely emulation of Tube-Tech gear) or Waves. In these days there is almost impossible to hear difference. Of course there is difference but holding on old and pricey gear is form of fetish.
Other way is to not be relly on our gear. We have basic excellent gear to do our job. But we do not have any idea about next client requirements. It is better to make a rental of some hi-end and pricey gear what we are able to operate than have old fashioned gear without any value.
Creative Sound Studio equipment
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Focusrite Saphire 24DSP Sound Card
- 2x Rode NT2-A – legendary multipurpose microphones ideal for any situation in day to day recording
- Audio Technica AT2050 – multi pattern condenser microphone
- 2TB Fast HDD Storage
- Steinberg Nuendo 5.5
- FabFilter effects – professional effect for excellent mix
- 2C Audio – Breeze – Excellent stereo algorithmic reverb
- Voxengo Tube Drive – Nice Free tube drive
- TAL Plugins – Nice sounding old choruses and delays
Future and tips for buys:
During our projects or trial periods we fall in love in some sound equipment or plug-ins: Softube Tube-Tech Classic Chanel, Yamaha Vintage Open Deck by Steinberg, Slate Digital VCC, Native Instruments FM8, Kontakt etc.. You can check our thoughts in Creative Sound BLOG section of our website.
- Olympus LS-11 (24 bit / 96 kHz portable stereo recorder)
- Rode NTG-2 – Shotgun Mic
- Rode Boom Pole